FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jun 24, 2018, 7:24 am
tobsw

Programs: BAEC, Ib+, Accor, HHonors
Originally Posted by str1der2903
Called Iberia - got through their customer service desk after 30 mins of holding. They say that avios will only be honored if you made the booking on the website using the specific link. they had no answer when i said my app tickets are issued by iberia.com as well - agent said she will escalate all ten tickets to get an answer on whether or not i will get the promo avios

Another interesting fact - i asked her to then cancel my bookings from the app and that I would try to book via the website. given i booked less than 24 hours ago i expected a full refund - SHE SAID ALL APP BOOKINGS ARE MADE IN SPAIN AND DOT REGULATIONS OF 24 HOUR REFUNDS DONT APPLY. What bull crap is that - i told her to provide me proof via email saying this and she said call center can't send emails. I will wait to see if avios post and if they don't i will escalate to DOT and my credit card issuer
Why did you risk booking through the Iberia APP? The conditions said iberia.com ...