Old Jun 24, 18, 6:31 am
Andy82

Programs: AFKL Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK View Post
Your last assumption is correct, the service has gone significantly downhill (don't get me wrong, nothing really different from the average in Europe, apart maybe -and as I said above- from OS/LO and I see some very mouthwatering pictures on the A3 forum) and that's a shame because during the EY days the catering had seen a marked improvement and there was more variety in terms of choice (not only food but also wine to name a couple). As we speak, it's only either panini cheese/mini omelette and a ghastly croissant for breakfast and, after that, just lasagne (with so much 'cheese' on top enough to justify a blood test as soon as you step off the plane) or tortelloni (slightly better, but still appalling considering the high standards in Italy). That aside, I fully agree on the lounge offering's bit.

G
Sad :-( One of the few improvements that EY management did was exactly that. Anyway, those days are totally gone.
Yesterday I was shocked by the ridiculous KLC catering on the rather short flight AMS-DUS - a little box with with one sandwich (same given in economy on normal routes) a bottle of water and a cookie.
I understand that for a 40 minutes flight there's no time for proper catering, but not even offering any drink on C class was particularly sad.