FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Favourite carry on and things to bring on board?
Old Jun 23, 2018, 10:27 am
Gringa

Originally Posted by OzBarb
My favourite thing is my Caribee Skymaster 40 pack, which has travelled with me interstate and overseas for the past 5 years and is still in near-perfect condition. It has made the sizer at Charles de Gaulle and the ferocious Qantas and Jetstar carry-on weight limits and has been the only bag (apart from my handbag (purse)) I have needed for weeks of travel in a variety of climes.

Fully agree with the posters extolling Wisps and pashminas, they are both on my person when away from home. In addition I take half a dozen bisected Chux doused with water + a little 4711 cologne in a snack-size ziplock, rather than commercial wipes. I find they smell better, don't leave a residue and are more sturdy than wet wipes. The alcohol seems to make them better at cleaning spills on clothes, too.
Don't have Chux here but that's actually a good idea. I could improvise on that idea easily. The snack sized ziplocks would be perfect for it.