FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My craps system (It works. I win using this)
Old Jun 23, 2018, 12:20 am
mileage junkie

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold / Million miler
Originally Posted by Tim Kelly
Before I write this, I acknowledge that the House always wins. This is just a neat ways to play Craps:

Before come out roll, play the “no” with $400 on either 4 or 10. You’ll have to give temporary insurance ($20 for 400) but most places will give this back if you don’t complete the play.
Then, you place $25 on the hard 4 (or 10) to eliminate the 2,2 roll. You’ve staked $445 and win $200 if a 7 rolls. You’ll net $155 if you win. The ONLY way to lose is if a soft 4 (1&3) roll out.

A 7 typically is rolled 1 out of 6 times. There are only 2/36 ways to roll a soft 4. This will net you bigger comps since you’re “betting over $400 a hand and it’s AWESOME at a cold table! If a point is established (say a 6), you can come off of the no-4, and hard-4 until someone 7outs (or you can leave it). Anyone employ this method?
I'm trying to make sense of this. By "no," I assume you mean Don't Pass. By "roll out," I assume you mean the Come Out Roll. Ok, so I put $400 (a huge bet for me by any stretch) on EITHER the 4 or 10, plus $25 on the "opposite" hard way. What is the bet on Don't Pass? Why do you say the ONLY way to lose is soft 4? I see a ton of numbers that aren't covered in your scenario. How would I win on a 7 on the Come Out...if I'm betting Don't Pass? What am I not getting here. Can someone please explain ?