FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Hong Kong {HKG}
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2018, 2:05 pm
midnightmartini

I really enjoyed my 2 week stay here, what a treat.

As a Gold member, I was upgraded from a standard room to a Peak view Executive room. Waking up to the lush greenery of the mountain each morning was a great way to start the day. I liked many things about my room:
- wonderful view
- fresh flowers
- teddy bear and rubber duck
- large, gorgeous marble washroom, with 3 different high-end brands of toiletries to try
- super soft Frette bedding.... such dreamy bedding!
- great housekeeping staff
- TWG tea, fresh fruit, and one night - even a tray of delicious macarons (consumed all at once)
- ample closet space

The hotel itself is lux, and the service everywhere is welcoming and helpful (restaurants, lounge, concierge, doormen, all fantastic). Location is prime, on top of a high end shopping mall and close to MTR and the offices in Central. Very nice outdoor pool and terrace. Large selection at breakfast (a feast, really!). The Exec lounge is great and if you wanted to, you could eat breakfast lunch and dinner here with all their tasty snacks. My favourite lounge food included their bacon wrapped scallops and steamed cod.

The only cons I can think of are:
- long elevator wait/ride times due to so many guests and so many floors
- I don't like walking on carpet in my room (personal preference is hardwood flooring)

Overall, this hotel deserves its 5 stars and more! Highly recommended