Old Jun 22, 18, 1:56 am
Andy82

Programs: AFKL Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK View Post
That looks nice indeed (UX) and I agree on the generally speaking poor quality of food served in business class, even though I think that both Austrian and LOT have a somewhat above average product in that respect, particularly the former, where I normally get a decent hot meal on my regular short hops between Vienna-Sarajevo/Pristina (a nice touch especially on the evening flight when you hadnít had chance to eat in the lounge and youíre basically just after work), Air France has also recently improved (e.g. more variety).

G
When I flew more from LIN, I appreciated the C class meals that AZ provided on flights to LHR/LCY, but it was quite some years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the service had been worsened nowadays.
I agree AF has slightly improved on variety, but quality is often low, and if you're connecting to 2F, there's not really better food on the lounge (and that's depressing). I appreciate more the variety you get in the new 2G Lounge (warm quiche slices ftw!), but that terminal really feels awful so for destinations served at 2G I often prefer to connect though AMS.