FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qantas utterly hopeless at crediting JQ flight points
Old Jun 19, 2018, 12:20 am
Mwenenzi
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FGunawan
My intra-NZ JQ flight in December never got QFF credit, after I claimed missing miles. The flight appeared for some months in my QFF activity, with 0 credited miles, but now that activity disappeared altogether.

Exactly a week ago I flew another intra-NZ JQ flight. When I purchased the ticket I specifically quoted my QFF number in the field provided. I saw my QFF number on my boarding pass. But nothing has showed up in my QFF account. Nada.

What's going on?
Crediting JQ flights to the QF ffp has fallen in a large hole in the last few months. Before that it was always in a few days.
This will be a financial advantage to JQ as they are not paying QF to buy QF points. Even though ultimately its same bucket of money.

For JQ NZ domestic flights you should always get QF points if your QF ffn is in the reservation.
Send an email with flight details, e-ticket pdf, boarding pass scans to [email protected] Ask for the QF points in 10 working days.

Unfortunately as this is for a NZ domestic flight you (probably) cannot lodge a claim with the Australian Airline Customer Advocate . [But lodge a claim anyway to make an official record for JQ-QF failure]. Every Au JQ customer should be doing that when QF sc/points do not post for eligible JQ Aust flights.

Last edited by Mwenenzi; Jun 19, 2018 at 12:28 am