FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - transferring between IAH terminals with ample luggage
Old Jun 18, 2018, 5:47 pm
EmailKid
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by FlyingHoustonian
You can definitely push a cart in the subway tunnel from C to D; there is a wide walkway in-between the tram tracks that plenty of pedestrians, joggers, and other cart pushers use. The pre-security subway is one level below baggage claim and their are elevators.

As a completely unrelated side rant...I have never understood why HAS does not post more colour, lights, or artwork in the subway. They do a good job with art throughout the terminal and in the elevated train stations. Put up some kid's artwork from MD Anderson or NASA shots or something. Rant off/ ;-)
Um, isn't the track "inside" and walkways on the outside? Or is it that it's been so long since IAH was my originating airport that I don't recall correctly

I love that thing, but now when I connect usually don't have time or don't want to hassle with security

As to the artwork ..... the place is deserted most of the time, probably why they don't bother @:-)