FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TLV, Israel - Car Rental
View Single Post
Old Jun 18, 2018, 5:17 pm
justsawaufo

Originally Posted by craz
No worries, my letter always says CDW and I was Never charged or forced to take TP. The problem will be for those after 7/1 using Citis TY, where TP wont be covered any longer and if the rental company doesnt know and you drive off and the car is stolen then it will be out of that persons own pocket. As long as Chase covers it you are covered. So as long as you can say you were on Biz then Ink is OK, eg hard for a postal employee to say well I was in _____ on work related Biz, if you put down your occupation and you can come up with a reason (if need be) why you are there on Biz then it shouldnt be aproblem.But if CR has the same coverage why risk it?

Of cause since you will be using an Ink your trip is a Biz trip ;-) otherwise use Chase reserve, Im always on Biz so Ink will cover me, Im always looking for new investments around the world , after all part of the name of my company has 'Intl' as part of the name. would hate to have a problem with a rental and Chase decline coverage if I wasnt traveling on Biz, bear in mind that all usage with an Ink CC is suppose to be Biz related only
Thanks - I appreciate your help
I used Ink many times before for Biz (flights,hotel,cars), it will be just fine.