FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Lounge at BOS Terminal C open to Priority Pass
Old Jun 18, 2018, 12:56 pm
hi55us

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by GeezerCouple
Thanks so much.

Do you happen to remember which gate number ranges are to the left, which to the right (all with "back to airport entry"). The 30/31 set is... at the end of the "left" side, off to one side?

There are no other lounge areas once one is past Security in C?

(We used to fly JetBlue *very* frequently, but that was mostly before the new gate area, so I fear I have too much sort of imprinted from those previous years.)

We'd be there before an evening flight (which is rare) this time, which is probably when the evening flights to Europe start to get active...
Ah well, we've gotten through all these years of JetBlue with "no lounge", so it's just more of the same

Many thanks, again.

GC
The terminal C lounge is to the left once you clear security, it's about a 3 minute walk. If you're willing to walk a short distance longer, there is the Air France lounge in Terminal E (connected airside to terminal C). Depending on what gate your flight is departing out of, the Air France lounge might be closer. Both accept priority pass and will let you in with a Jet Blue boarding pass. The Air France lounge is larger and I've found is easier to gain access to when the terminal c lounge is turning people away.