Old Jun 18, 18, 11:35 am
GeezerCouple

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum/Million Miler; Four Seasons; Fairmont; HH; etc.; "Retirees-In-Training"
Originally Posted by Yahtzee View Post
All of the JetBlue gates are in Terminal C - a little more than half to the left after security; the rest to the right. The Priority Pass lounged is by Gate 19. So, accessible from Gate 30 area but a long walk all the way past security.

I have been turned away because it was full. It is used for Aer Lingus and maybe TAP and those folks have priority.
Thanks so much.

Do you happen to remember which gate number ranges are to the left, which to the right (all with "back to airport entry"). The 30/31 set is... at the end of the "left" side, off to one side?

There are no other lounge areas once one is past Security in C?

(We used to fly JetBlue *very* frequently, but that was mostly before the new gate area, so I fear I have too much sort of imprinted from those previous years.)

We'd be there before an evening flight (which is rare) this time, which is probably when the evening flights to Europe start to get active...
Ah well, we've gotten through all these years of JetBlue with "no lounge", so it's just more of the same

Many thanks, again.

GC