Old Jun 18, 18, 10:20 am
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by Travelsam View Post
@CJKatl Could be, but I took three rounds of clarification and specifically asked them to check that upstream with negative answer both times.
I don't feel comfortable booking my meeting (which is quite a multiple from lets say a Regus boardroom) and don't have a confirmation upfront that I will get those nights. Guess in the end I don't have someone avail. to claim these? (I'm MR Plat)

Best,
Sam
You might want to ask the property if they know of and use the Marriott Group Posting Tool. This is what triggers the nights to be posted by MR. Otherwise a contact with MR directly may get you the true answer. I never trust a property to know the program rules. They only get trained (or retain) what is relevant to the property and these nights come from MR. I had a FDC once congratulate me for reaching Platinum status saying I don't have to spend so many nights in a hotel thinking it was lifetime! Imagine when I explained we've got to do over 75 nights a YEAR to maintain Plat until reaching lifetime at 750 nights.