FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Masters Thesis Survey: Australians who travel domestically for business purposes
Old Jun 16, 2018, 3:57 am
vbroucek

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by FlightDetective
Yes, I am happy to share the results of the survey once it's completed at the end of the month.

With regards to the other questions raised...

Ethics approval was granted by Cranfield University - we are required to seek approval prior to sending out a survey. It is a process where by I have to fill in details, sign it and then my thesis supervisor must approve it. A consent form is not required as there is no personal data being collected.

The goal of the survey is to see whether Australian business travellers would switch to a new airline in Australia if one entered the market. My thesis is on the Australian Domestic Business Market - Implications for New Entrants. The propensity to switch and the reasons why or why not is what I am looking for here. I'm happy to answer any other questions you may have.
I have seen other "questionable" surveys from this particular university... The "proper" universities do ask the researchers to post the conditions of the ethics approval with their surveys... Those who do not, I consider "shonky"...