FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LH Business Lounge access in FRA
View Single Post
Old Jun 15, 2018, 5:07 am
bosboy73

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I’m not familiar with the one-time Business Lounge access pass but since it comes with the Barclay M&M card does it say you can only access a lounge when departing on LH or another M&M airline? As all LH business lounges are departure lounges it does not matter on which airline you arrive. There is at least one LH Business Lounge in every non-Schengen departure concourse in FRA and UA and LH flights to the US usually depart from the same concourse (Z).
I looked at the verbiage again on the Voucher. It says "Please present this Lufthansa Business Lounge Voucher together with your boarding pass for a same-day flight operated by a Lufthansa Group Carrier (Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, SWISS, Germanwings, Eurowings) to our lounge personnel at your departure airport." I think I answered my own question - unless the FRA lounges make unwritten exceptions for UA flights or something like that which I wouldn't know.

Sometimes some lounges make exceptions - I remember being able to use my United Club one-time pass at a Scandinavian lounge a couple of times so for whatever reason that lounge was allowing it.