FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Platinum Status in Eight Days and $800 - No Stays Required
Old Jun 14, 2018, 5:19 pm
YoungBubbie

Originally Posted by dsperling
Well... After booking a number of "actually attended" meetings at local Marriott hotels, I tried my first Saturday morning remote no-show booking and am having difficulty getting my credit. After 2 emails and a phone call to the local events coordinator, she said that she would be entering the info that week. (It had already been more than 10 days since my "event".) After still not seeing anything, I sent another follow up email and got a reply with a screenshot containing a date posted and a reference number.

First of all... does anyone know if this sounds like the "group posting tool" (I tried to post a screenshot, but it wouldn't work). Second... should I wait ANOTHER 10 days from the time of this entry for the nights to post? Ugh!... I'm 11 nights away from LTP!

[Update: I guess I should have waited longer... the points and nights posted today! I guess I'm just not used to it taking 4 weeks to post. Now I am ONE night short of LTP. I would make it by the end of the year with no problem, but I kind of want to make the August date... We'll see...]
I would try to make it before 8/1. This year will be last to achieve the lifetime platinum premeir.