FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Platinum Status in Eight Days and $800 - No Stays Required
Old Jun 14, 2018, 5:08 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by izzik
I did a 2 hr meeting for $125+fees at a local Marriott property. Contract had Rewarding Events language but nothing about nights specifically. Held meeting in person, did not receive points confirmation from gpt until I contacted the coordinator in person. Email confirmation stated points would be awarded but no mention of nights. Both points and nights were awarded immediately.
I've recently gotten 3 contracts so far from 3 different hotels (all with "Reserve" buttons). None of them mention nights, only points. Two of them look very similar, as if they're generated by the same program, both being a single document having an electronic signature by changing a hollow square box into a black-filled square box. The other is very different, consisting of 3 separate documents (one where I have to certify I qualify for Reward Points by for example not being a government employee or some such) which have to be hand-signed, and that one says my points will post 10 days after the meeting.