FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Really good Polaris Sale EWR to HKG around $3K R/T
Old Jun 13, 2018, 1:49 pm
StuckinITH

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by dkc715
Just noticed an excellent business class sale (as low as $3,158 R/T) available almost every day beginning tomorrow until December 7th. No minimum stay appears necessary and I found it is available on the non stop, via ORD and SFO. Considering the fare has been running double that in recent weeks, I would imagine reissuing existing reservations is an option for many.

Doesn't appear available for passengers originating in Chicago or SF.

I haven't seen a fare this low between these cities in a long time. Probably won't last more than a few days, if that much.
If it wasn't for the fact that I'm already upgraded in both directions for a November 2018 trip to HKG and that I don't need the PQMs or PQDs to reach 1K, I would have considered upfaring my W fare to this P fare. It's available from my small city close to ORD (but as you say not originating in ORD). It's about $300 cheaper than the P fare I paid for a November 2017 trip to HKG.

I checked some airports near ORD: P fare of $3276 R/T is available from AZO, CMI, FWA, IND, PIA, SBN. But not available from MSN, MKE (at least for the dates I checked).

Last edited by StuckinITH; Jun 13, 2018 at 2:28 pm Reason: Added some airports