FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need advice: Award booking change means >24 connection
Old Jun 13, 2018, 12:25 pm
Thunderroad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Thanks again to everyone for the valuable advice.

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Have you looked at the new ticket and new itinerary very carefully to check that they match?

A trick that usually works to check the current status of a ticket is to go to the Saudia Airlines website and find your ticket using the ticket number to double check. You don't need to know any PNRs for this and it works surprisingly well for most airlines, not just Saudia/SkyTeam partners.
And thanks for your (as usual) good advice. I've checked carefully, including at the EY website and by calling EY to make sure everything looks in order from their end. But I can't bring up the ticket at the Saudia site. I pluged in the AA 001 code in the first box and then the 10-digit code in the second box, along with my last name. But I get an error message. As a test, I did the equivalent for an SQ ticket I have, and get the same error message. Am I doing something wrong here?