FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - As UC members have no access to Polaris lounges, what will be the impacts on the UCs?
Old Jun 10, 2018, 7:58 pm
zitsky

Originally Posted by VoiceActor
So after dealing with the overcrowded upstairs lounge in C while the downstairs one gets overhauled (a few weeks ago they actually gave me a voucher to go eat at a restaurant because it was so crowded! - which is not what I pay hundreds of dollars a year for) I find that my club membership will not allow me access to the new lounge unless I fly Polaris. So, no showers upstairs, it's super crowded and I'm not happy. I'm thinking it may be time to explore other options. Am I being unreasonable or is it time to check out other options? Amex Platinum? Chase Sapphire Reserve? I'm off again to Europe later this week and wondering if there's a better option. Maybe something that will give me wider overseas access well.

Thanks!
You're being unreasonable. Why don't they let economy passengers in the United Club? It's the same issue. I will be on a Polaris flight later this year. I expect to be able to use the lounge because I've paid (with miles) for a Polaris flight.