View Single Post
Old Jun 10, 18, 1:36 pm
G-CIVC

Programs: CX Diamond, AA ExPlat, BAEC Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Starriott Gold, GE
I'm not sure what's wrong with ORD. As some of you know I fly in and out of ORD with CX every month or two.

The staff are the loveliest over all outposts (rumor is, although some have pointed out otherwise, this is the only outstation where all of them are CX and not outsourced employees) - they have truly gone out of their way to help me whenever I needed it. On all aspects. The lounge sucks, yeah, but the service by the ground staff makes up for it. I miss them so much I can't wait to see them again, in fact!!!

The onboard catering is the best among all outstations (as are the other DO&CO-catered outstations)

I can understand the experience might be different for non-elites and those without GE, but frankly, there are a lot more worse outstations for CX than ORD (and definitely some within America). The relocation from M11 to M15 last year tho, is another story, but it's a few extra steps only after all...