FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Bali Jimbaran Master Thread [merged]
View Single Post
Old Jun 10, 2018, 12:05 pm
355F1

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by Atacama40
Why don't you just book 365 and do a time share for the rest of us? :-)

..... no is very interesting. While you by the the pool 355F1 (being a bit lazy here, should be re-reading the thread) .... I'm just on edge of booking a week maybe two for next April 30th. Just manged get me two off peak 1st miles tickets to SIN on BA. Any advice what to book price profile wise to get decent RA upgrades and club etc for an RA?

As I say a bit lazy on my part but IC Bali seems be in your back pocket so happy for advice/plan to get the best out of the place. We not too limited on budget and what to engineer to get the best out of the place ... we are inclined to tipple so lounge seems sensible and the norm for us ... less so for food. Advice very welcome if you still in horizontal mode! :-)
I am not an RA so I'm not sure what I can offer you.

I stopped paying for CLub Rooms at this resort as it just isn't worth it. I simply book a Resort Classic and let the Upgrade Gods do their magic. haha. I am a Spire AMB so it usually works out well.

But I do recommend the "Stay Longer and Save" rate that includes breakfast, 20% off all dining, etc for only like $18 more per night.