FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New to Manufactured Spending? Start here(2017-2018)
Old Jun 10, 2018, 11:51 am
cheme24

Noob here with a question. I've read through most of this thread and I still don't have a good answer.

I recently opened a Chase Ink Business Cash credit card and would like to use it to buy gift cards (Visa, and 3rd party ones) to actually use for purchases, not for buying MOs. I'm not that far down the rabbit hole yet. My plan is to basically shift all of my everyday spending that I would normally put on my Freedom Unlimited card to gift cards purchased with my Ink Cash card to maximize UR points. I would probably spend around 1-1.5K on gift cards a month, along with cable, phone, and internet bills. Is this risky in any way? Or would this type of activity fly below the Chase radar? My intuition is that it would be ok since some of the poster here are spending over 10K a month and buying MOs, but I would like to make sure just in case. I am just concerned with issues like closing my accounts. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice.