FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Jun 8, 2018, 1:01 pm
fra_muc

Programs: LH-SEN, Etihad-G, BA-S, GHA-Black, HH-Diamond, PC-Plat, SPG+Marriot-G.
C'on LH, you can do better.

Originally Posted by fra_muc
I did, and they confimed it is a known error of the system: so whenever LH cancels my flights, LH uses the old rules and credits fewer miles; and I have to contact M&M in every instance to have that corrected.
After two weeks, or so, I got a reponse back from M&M
Ihre Flugdaten vom *** haben wir zur Prüfung an unseren Partner übermittelt. Dieser Vorgang kann etwas Zeit in Anspruch nehmen. Deshalb bitten wir Sie um ein wenig Geduld. Sobald wir Rückmeldung erhalten, informieren wir Sie direkt auf Ihrem Kontoauszug oder benachrichtigen Sie schriftlich.

Which translates to: we (M&M GmbH) asked LH AG, our mother ship, but did not get any response. Please wait an indefinite time, and (i) you might be contacted or (ii) might discover a correction or (iii) you might never get a response. So, we did a mistake, but we don't commit to the when if and how we are going to fix this. C'on LH, you can do better.