FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide to BA at Cairo airport - ex-CAI trips
Old Jun 6, 2018, 7:53 pm
Dave Noble
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by IAN-UK
I had scans, too - it was getting them down to a an acceptable size that held me up. OK, I'm technologically challenged But now I have the right-sized file I'm fully flexed to go for my next trip. So I guess it wasn't such a waste of time!

But it's really not an exercise I'd recommend for one-off, or infrequent visitors, the visa stamp is so easy.

The one advantage to the e-visa is that it avoids the stamps themselves: if you are crafty, and the immigration folk are cooperative, you can manage two to a page. But still, for frequent visitors that quickly fills up the passport.
Not as fast an online service as most visa issuances - after about 20 hours , I got an email confirming payment and the status changed to processing - but so far no issues with it - the one improvement that I can see would be a better explanation about the "Host" fields

Originally Posted by no2chem
Awesome. If BA permits I would definitely use Pearl. Not sure if the other crap lounge had a name.
With a business class booking, pearl lounge is showing for me too