FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 6, 2018, 8:02 am
Cityguy1

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hyatt Prive
Originally Posted by joecool1885
So probably going to book 5 nights in Nov. First 4 nights will be base room and last night will be high-tier suite. Per Prive advisor, upgrade from Nevis to Park Exec possible but Park Exec to Penthouse no. I noticed a comment on OMAAT wherein someone noted they secured an upgrade to Penthouse for an upcoming summer trip (though it's not noted what he had booked initially, or how he secured it). Any insight/tips?
The room description (not rate description) of the Park Exec includes two 50 minute spa treatments. Could I expect this if upgraded from Nevis suite via Prive?
Lastly, only options for King Bed are ADA King at ~$300 or Beachside King at $337 (Park and Sea-View sold out first night of the stay)… I'm guessing ADA King won't Upgrade to Beachside King? And Sea-View queen (best room cat) won't upgrade into Park Suite?

Are Prive advisors are appropriately compensated for bookings? I'd be asking mine some of these questions directly, but this is my first time utilizing one and feel odd about consuming his time.
Lots of different questions! I'm a Prive advisor and more than happy to help! The 50 min spa treatments are for those that actually book the Park Exec I'm afraid. If you have any dates or anything specific you want me to take a look at, please send me a PM! Thanks