FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2015 - 2019)
Old Jun 5, 2018, 9:06 am
Yahtzee

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by portland67
This year has been a little slow and we've only done one Vegas trip this year and I need another one to get Mlife gold again. My wife and I are looking at the Aria Sky Suites. I read a bit about them online but can anyone who's stayed there tell me if it's worth the price? Also is Aria like the Delano where if you get in too late to take advantage of the breakfast credit on arrival day, you can order room service and get it taken off the bill?
Well, the price varies widely there. If you're at $500 or below, it's definitely worth it. If you're at $1000 or above, doubtful. Room and views are very nice; the private entrance and elevators make a huge difference; nice to be able to grab a free Coke or coffee from the lobby area. But, you won't get the personalized attention of the MO or 4S or Skylofts and regular Aria rooms aren't all that different so there's a limit to it being worth the money.

I don't know that they allow breakfast credit on arrival day. That seems exclusive to a couple of other places like Delano and maybe Palazzo.