FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GUIDE: Earning EQD / Elite Qualifying Dollars on AA & partner airlines (as of 2019)
Old Jun 4, 2018, 9:46 am
pbd456

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by SLINKYTRAVEL
I was just targeted (via email promo) to attain EXP until Jan 2020 if i can earn 35k EQM and 4K EQDs by September 7, 2018. I am VERY new to the AA EQD game. Would Really appreciate it if anyone knew some tips to help me get this done for the cheapest possible. I am starting at zero EDM and EQD. I am not looking to spend $4k in AA flights/codeshare. I literally just got back from a RTW flight with the family and a serious new Vacation/Business trip the next couple months are not in the cards, unfortunately. I assume this will require me to fly very very far on a discounted Biz class ticket on a partner airline after reading some of this thread ...but if anyone has any good ideas (or PM me pls for some of the loopholes) would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Side question: Does Barclays Aviator 3k EQDs for $25k spend hit immediately once you hit the $25k (within calendar year)? I would think this would be the best way to do this...
does the email say it has to be on AA coded flight?