FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Centurion/Plat access to LH/LX FCL/SEN lounges
Old Jun 3, 2018, 9:40 am
Mackle

Programs: Avis - PP, Bonvoy - Plat, BA - Bro, Hilton - Dia, Miles&More - FTL, Skywards - Sil, Sixt - Plat
Originally Posted by Nick Art

For anybody interested: While the criteria to get and maintain this card are not disclosed I may offer some insight on the yearly fee, which is 4200.- in Switzerland (it varies depending on country but I think Switzerland has one of the higher fees).
There is probably a spending requirement (250k+?) as well as a net worth (15mil+?) and an income (1mil+?) requirement and you must have been a platinum member before.

I have noticed that as a UK plat holder, the yearly fee in Germany (where I now live) for the plat is higher, and the sign-up bonuses not as good (which in a way is funny, because British people tend to moan about how UK Amex holders are not given the same sign up bonuses and the x5 rewards point bonuses on travel, that Amex in the US offers). As my Dad and Girlfriend (who are both UK based) are supplemental holders, combined with the higher yearly fee, it has put me off switching my UK AmexPlat to the DE one (at least for now).

It looks like the Swiss Centurian yearly fee is almost £1000 more than the UK one!!