Old Jun 3, 18, 3:18 am
tkelvin69

Programs: AA EXP; HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Hippster View Post
So if I understand this correctly, you stayed 4 nights but the folio only registers 3 nights? You mention stay credit, but I think you mean nights, so you are in effect missing one night on your Honors account totals? The diamond desk I would think should be able to read the 3 night folio and your reservation history with the first night charge (how is it worded exactly?) and just give you the night. That sounds light years easier than anything the hotel will likely fail at trying to correct. You say you tried them already but you might have better luck with another agent or emailing in your detailed concern so they can hopefully understand it better.

I'm confused by the part that says you got the email from the Warsaw Hilton, but you are actually staying at the Oswiecim Hampton. Was the PDF attachment otherwise correct and just the sender was wrong or was everything misbranded?

Yes, 4 nights with one stay is what I meant. The corrected folio only shows the original 3 nights as they removed the other night that was placed as a line item with the understanding the manager would fix this and send me a folio for the one nights.

The email header was: "We hope you enjoyed your stay at the HAMPTON BY HILTON OŚWIĘCIM - come again soon!"
The text body was: "Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the HILTON WARSAW HOTEL & CONVENTION CENTRE. We hope you enjoyed your visit! We see you re checking out today. For your convenience, we ve enclosed a copy of your final receipt including all charges as of this morning." (this folio had a $0.00 balance)

Different people at the Diamond desk insist they cannot give a night credit without a folio that has a charge (I assume they aren't counting award stays).