FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Renting at PDX; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread
Old Jun 2, 2018, 12:24 pm
Qwkynuf

Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
PDX was surprisingly well-stocked yesterday morning around 0900, the Sunday of the three-day holiday weekend. Every space in the PC section was filled; I remember seeing an Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac CTS, Chevy Silverado Crew Cab, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Nissan Pathfinder, several Infiniti Q50 and a sole Q70, and many Chrysler 300s. I took the keys to the Q70 and then walked around the lot and noted a good selection of cars, SUV, and minivans spread throughout all sections. At the very end of one of the Gold rows, I found a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited minivan with 1,500 miles on the odometer and working Sirius/XM. It was exactly what I was hoping to find.
Was it burgundy? I rented one there for one day last week to haul a couple of friends and all of our crap to the airport. Did a free one day rental on points and grabbed a brand new Pacifica out of the PC area. It was surprisingly nice.