FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I hate business travelers.
View Single Post
Old Jun 2, 2018, 9:30 am
84fiero

Programs: Tegridy Elite
So you're "not too lazy to walk"...except when you have a 3 year old with you? A 3 year old who must - for reasons unknown - stand at all times beside you, never in front or behind you, and never with the both of you holding hands but oriented in parallel with the moving walkway?

And you don't realize the irony that in the situation you describe, you're standing on the moving walkway while describing as "lazy" the people who want to walk on said conveyance?

You do realize that people walk on the moving walkways in order to save time (something which can be very important when transiting an airport), right?

Offhand I can't think of a major airport I've been through that doesn't have signs, audio announcements, or both directing people to stand to one side (usually the right but left in some places) to allow others to walk on the other side. Perhaps there are a few that don't, but they would be the exception.

ATL uses audio announcements.

MSP has signs:

PHL has signs

DCA has signs

I know ORD has signs.

Last edited by StartinSanDiego; Jun 2, 2018 at 2:37 pm Reason: Remove deleted post quote.