FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can't get through to Marriott Reservations
Old Jun 2, 2018, 7:13 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Payta
Called in to 4229 for a third time since May 18 regarding issues with my upgraded Platnium Premier cc not being linked to my Marriott rewards despite having the same cc numbers.

That aside, loyalty department rep on June 1 confirmed 4229 is still the platinum line but is being purposefully taken offline and routed through the general line. Acknowledged they are actively working on the call centers and hope to have a dedicated line back up soon, no later than August. My wait time was 30 minutes before talking to a human. Had the non passable language and merger messages.

Also worth noting I tried to reference promised notes on my account from one of my earlier calls and was told there were no visible notes. Pushed back twice, provided dates, complained about time spent on this issue, and miraculously the rep pulled the notes from an “old system”. Was different reps are trained differently and still use different systems. Assume this is merger based issue but not sure.
AUGUST? Isn't it a published elite benefit to have access to special phone lines or at least priority in the queue?