FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General Members’ Award Booking Window Increased to 100 days!
Old Jun 1, 2018, 10:19 am
ChoiceHotels
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by jix
Hi, is there still website issue with the award night booking? I'm unable to book a single reward night for all Tokyo hotels in first week of September. It shows points available in the general list but when attempting to select a room it shows none available. When I tried to change it to a closer date in June it then says I do not have enough points. In both cases cash rate is available for the standard room and I have more than enough for the single room I'm trying to book.

Thanks
Thank you for your inquiry.

Currently, I am not aware of any additional issues with booking rewards night reservations on our website. With the newly extended booking window, you are able to confirm a rewards night for an arrival as far out as September 10, 2018, if confirming the reservation today.

We would be more than happy to take a further look with you to ensure there are enough points in your account for a standard rewards night reservation for the selected dates of travel or determine what the issue may be. At your earliest convenience, please feel free to send us a private message with your Choice Privileges rewards number, the expected arrival date in September, and the preferred property. Upon receipt, we can take a closer look at this matter.

We look forward to assisting you further.

Kind Regards,

Jose A.
Executive Guest Services