FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GUIDE: LAX / Los Angeles International Airport - MCT, Connection, etc.
Old May 29, 2018, 3:29 pm
Proudelitist
Suspended

Originally Posted by MikeFly
Came in on 192 last night and cleared immigration/customs in T4. What a disaster! Yes, you have people constantly yelling what line you should go in. However, the lines themselves were bad. Line up to get to a GE Kiosk, line up to get to speak to an CBP officer who is also handling mobile passport and fingerprinting. If you have no luggage you get directed to yet another officer who in my case wanted to examine my briefcase for food. Then more yelling dumps you out on the street. I knew where I was being at LAX often but a lot of people coming out of that exit were confused. If you had luggage to collect you were sent over to TBIT to collect it. I really hope it is teeting pains and gets sorted out quickly. This makes the old disaster at TBIT look good!

I'll be on that flight in about a month. In J. Love to hear about it, because I have another flight to catch on a regional (AmEagle). I only have 4 hours between when 192 gets in and my connection lol.