FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Terrible Service in FIRST ATL-LHR 27/05/18
Old May 29, 2018, 12:11 pm
pmcg

Programs: Amex Centurion - BA Silver - IHG Diamond Elite - HHonors Diamond - M&M
Terrible Service in FIRST ATL-LHR 27/05/18

I'm not usually one to complain but on this flight we had our worse flying experience for a long while and that includes flights down the back.

Anyone who has visited ATL will know that The Club lounge can be chaos, you look forward to good service when you board, especially in F.

All was good when boarding with a drinks service, sleeper suits and wash bags handed out. ^

It was after we got off the ground that things went downhill.
I was asked if I’d like a drink which I ordered.
Explained I wouldn’t be eating and would just have a couple of drinks.
Chap said no worries, let him know when I want the bed made up then he disappeared.

An hour and a half or so later, still no drink and no sign of male Flight Attendant when a female one did a round of the cabin.
At this point I asked for and got the drink I had ordered then went to sleep without the bed made up.

No one was asked at all if they would like to be woke for breakfast.
No bottles of water handed out.
Absolutely no breakfast service at all (not even a glass of water)
My wife actually had to find a FA to order her meal service before bed.

I counted 1A, 1K, 1E, 1F & 2K all putting a complaint in to the CSM.
Did the same when he was passing and I explained that even though I’d been up for a couple of hours no Flight Attendant offered me anything at all.

Complete opposite to the flight out so I’m guessing it was a very inexperienced crew but completely unacceptable especially when there are only 14 in F.