FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Account hacked and points stolen, phone or email cust serv did not help
Old May 24, 2018, 6:27 am
ChoiceHotels
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by Kathy Eslick Tomasi
[Using wife's FB login] Just noticed I had 64000 points (that I know of right now) stolen in the last two days, and I had a similar experience with 'background noise' and dropped calls as I attempted to reach someone. One of the $100 Amazon cards was just issued today, so I thought it might be an easy fix to flag that digital card # before it was used (and maybe find out who attempted to use it?), but alas... have to wait til tomorrow to begin the process all over again with a 'supervisor'.
Choice: This is not a hard fix. Just develop a confirmation step (sent to the original email!) into the 'change of email' process, and all will be well.
And please get those points back for me. I'm an old timer with the program, going back to 99, and I work very hard to both earn and promote the program.
Kerry T
Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. We take these matters very seriously and I would be happy to assist. If you would be so kind as to private message us with your Choice Privileges member number so we can check into this for you. Please also include your phone number and mailing address for account verification purposes in your private message. It would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin C.
Executive Guest Services