FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Different rates between LCAH members vs Accor Plus member outside APAC
Old May 24, 2018, 2:44 am
virtualaris

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Different rates between LCAH members vs Accor Plus member outside APAC

A friend of mine was looking for hotel in Moscow and he asked me whether to stay at Mercure Arbat or Mercure Paveletskaya. Then when he told me regarding the rate; I was surprised to see that my rate is somewhat more expensive than his rate. My membership is Accor+ Plat and his membership is LCAH Classic and the rate shows below :

As you can see, when I logged on as Accor Plus, there's a warning sign on top saying no hotel matches your specific rate. Meanwhile, when my colleague logged in as LCAH, the rate shown further 10% discount (5% discount for Ibis).

I also tried elsewhere; ie. Bogota on another date then the results are the same. I got to pay higher rate comparing to other LCAH members and...again...there's a warning sign saying "No hotel matches specific rates."

Rate comparison in Bogota

I believe it is another glitch by Accor website, however I wonder why Accor Plus members that have to pay the price? :