FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Hong Kong Master Thread (closed for renovation until 2022)
Old May 23, 2018, 5:12 pm
iahphx
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by iahphx
Thanks. On your recommendation, I booked the Tesla ride for my departure from the hotel. With a modest new member discount code (6F2C3), it came to about US$42 -- which seems quite reasonably priced. Max capacity is 3, which is perfect since I have a party of 3. And now I won't have to deal with having the right cash for my departure.

As long as the driver shows, I'll be happy!
My Tesla driver was pretty prompt and the ride was easy (it was a holiday weekend, though).

Construction barge in front of the hotel had minimal impact on our stay. Construction next to the hotel, along the waterfront in front of the adjacent (and closed) art museum is mildly annoying, but it wouldn't stop me from staying here. I doubt I'd pay the going rates, but it's a great place to use some IHG free night certs while you can. IHG Plats still get a free drink in the lobby bar, which is quite worthwhile given the outstanding view. The light show is less than thrilling though; I would not make much effort to see it.