FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seats changed by BA for "Operational Reasons", staff now in seats
Old May 22, 2018, 1:55 pm
themax

Programs: BA GFL. AA EXP. Amex Plat. Mucci.
Originally Posted by ilcannone
Whilst I totally agree that being lied to by an airline is horrendously bad form and no one should ever be subjected to it, you are in absolutely no position to determine my presence on this forum. I may not be as old (presumably many people here are at least in their mid-30s, which I'm not), experienced with premium cabins, loyal to any one airline, an 'elite member' of any alliance, or whatever, but having such a condescending attitude is exactly why I would hold resentment to those frequent elite flyers accustomed to premium cabins and the like (can't say I do per se, but seeing half the waffle that goes on the same few subforums does lead one to believe certain things).
You are correct, it is not up to me to determine your presence on this forum. However, when you make statements in your original post #20 above "It's incredible that people get this flustered over a seat. Especially when one essentially gets what one originally intended, perhaps albeit in a slightly different position" you should not expect everyone to agree with you. Some people DO get flustered over a seat, and that's what this forum is for, and I was the OP, so I commented on your post. Clearly the response chain so far should shows just how much people do care despite your position to the contrary.

Your age really has nothing to do with this. If you paid your money and reserved your seat you are in the same positon as everyone else. I'm not sure why you thought it relevant to mention your age? And btw, referring to half the responses on this forum as being "waffle" is far more condescending then me questioning your reason for being on the forum in the first place...