FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - M&M going revenue based [for award miles on LH group tickets] 12MAR2018
Old May 20, 2018, 5:20 pm
Wtravel

Programs: MM, EK, HH, etc.
Originally Posted by Arctifox
I can't quite follow the issue with the intra-European flights? I generally don't collect on Miles&More, but just out of curiousity: I recently booked a flight from Munich to Copenhagen with booking class K for around 100€. In the old system this will give you you 125 miles, but in the new system it showed me I'd get more than 400, so at least for the cheaper booking classes it sounds like quite a good improvement?
Yes, on the very cheap economy booking classes it can be an improvement as far as award miles are concerned. but unfortunately (or fortunately, whichever way you look at it) those are not tickets I buy. On average with everything else other than that or the full fare booking classes such as F, J and Y (bought in the right countries) you are worse off, hence my earlier post that I could not quite follow some others that seem to suggest otherwise (for my purchase pattern).