FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CDG - United Premier Access/Security or FastTrack
Old May 20, 2018, 3:29 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Mike Jacoubowsky
Is Access One a certain thing for UA Gold (flying Y) at CDG? They've volunteered lounge info in the past, but I haven't been given an Access One card since "falling" to Gold (from Plat). If I ask, I'll get one? Thanks!
Hi Mike Jacoubowsky
I don't know what is the Access One card you are referring to in this post (and in some others you just posted). Accès No1 (Access One in English) is the generic term used by ADP for their priority lanes at security and immigration. Of course ADP charges the airlines for the service and so it is up to them to pay and give access to some of their pax. They can choose from no access at all (if they don't want to pay), to access for only J and P pax, or to J, P and all Elite plus status pax for instance. And then this information is normally encrypted in the bar code of your BP. When it is scanned, the agent who is controlling the access knows if you are eligible or not.
This being said, I don't know if UA Gold flying Y is eligible. You may have more chance asking the question in the UA forum.