FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Resort beach villas within a few hours of SIN?
Old May 19, 2018, 6:26 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by JeremyZ
I was thinking about that. A big fan of FS and have heard great things about the island itself.
Y'know, I've been to Sentosa and didn't love it. Not particularly relaxing for me. It would be super convenient, though.
Would love to hear more about that. Bintan seems very interesting, but I'm not sure if it's good interesting or bad interesting. The two bed villa at Sanchaya could work well for me.
Wow. Wouldn't have even considered that. Looks amazing. Those seaside villas are exactly what I'm looking for.
Early reviews seem to be fantastic. Super cool. Great suggestion.

Thanks to all of you for the great suggestions. I hadn't been active on FT for many, many years - forgot how smart this community is. Appreciate it!
I don't like Sentosa, but for the criteria of a beach near a city that's close to SIN, it's a very close obvious choice. I've gone as a day trip from Singapore, but I don't know the hotel selection.