FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official announcement – See how our three loyalty programs will become one in August
Old May 19, 2018, 5:50 am
UA-NYC
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Perhaps their question should be (re)worded on the lines of: "Within the 2018 calendar year, if I do the requisite activity to qualify for legacy SPG Platinum or legacy MR Platinum Elite status for the 2019/2010 benefit year, does this qualify as one year towards lifetime totals that count for LTPP? If I do this for both programs within the 2018 calendar year, can this count towards two distinct years for LTPP?"
My Ambassador distinctly answered "yes" on this and I thought there were other "official" sources confirming it as well...much like past years, where if you qualified separately for SPG and MR Platinum (thus getting two LT Plat years), you can also do so this year. THUS why I and others posit that legacy MR Plat year this year will be 75 nights.

Assuming the Lurker will definitively answer at some point - I'm prepared to do three meetings regardless