FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAN / San Diego Int'l. Airport AirSpace Lounge / "Admirals Club" (master thread)
Old May 18, 2018, 9:58 pm
FlightNurse
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by DFW1972
Hi,
My mom will be connecting through SAN with a 5 hour layover. She's doing NRT to SAN in JAL business, then onward to DFW on AA. I believe she will have access to the lounge due to her JAL flight being in business. Will she have unlimited access to the premium menu just by getting her JAL boarding pass stamped? (I read earlier about BA premium menu that was unlimited). Or is she entitled to just 2 items? Or is the JAL benefit only for departing passengers and not arriving?

She does not speak a lot of English, so I would like to explain it all to her so she knows what to expect before she departs on her trip.

Thanks in advance for your help!
According to the Wiki she will get 2 items free, when I go to the Web page for the lounge, they talk about 2 free items with a paid entrance fee, but nowhere does it talk about when flying BA or JAL. I would assume your mom gets access on arrival. I would also assume they would have a Japanese speaker there.

Here is the Phone # and email for the lounge.

Phone 619.686.8581

Email: [email protected]