FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old May 18, 2018, 4:27 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by asimha
Dear LH Lurkers @LufthansaGermanAirlines wondering why miles sometimes post in 2 days and sometimes never post until claimed ?
This year I have taken over 40 flights with LH and LX and for every single flight one has to monitor the posting and often wait 14 days to claim.
Is my travel Agent doing something wrong in my bookings; SEN + M&M membership are always mentioned on the BP's?
Thanks!
Andre
Originally Posted by angelats
I also have this problem! You have to monitor the flight segments credited very carefully as well. I have a recent flight (see post above) that shows up on my M&M account as an entry, but without any miles and without the corresponding flight segment. Very frustrating! I also notice that miles rarely post if you have upgraded one leg in cash, even though my status is on the BP.
Hello asimha, hello angelats,
I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties with the mileage creditation. If the Miles & More number is registered in the booking, miles should be automatically credited within 14 days from the flight date. Since we don't have any information about current issues with this procedure, I recommend that you contact Miles & More and ask them to have a look at one of the bookings to which this happened, so they can verify if the Miles & More number was correctly entered.
Kind regards,
Heloisa