FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help to achieve Silver - Tier Points run
View Single Post
Old May 17, 2018, 4:56 am
fortress

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Yes, it is odd that the calculator is showing zero TPs, but if it's under 2000 miles, which it is, then it's going to be 40 TPs in AA First, and 5, 10 or 20 TPs in Main Cabin. [But I had forgotten that this is an Alaska flight, so no TPs unless codeshared and that will be tricky to arrange].

CLT to SEA - almost certainly in terms of what you will get on a given ticket, you would be on 140 TPs, not 210 TPs since the ticketing buckets will typically relate to BA's "business" listed fare classes. So AA will sell First but in fare bucket D (inter alia). First at 210 TPs is now confined to some trans Continental flights where AA runs Main Cabin, Business and First cabins.

For the other points, do have a look at the main TP thread, which is available via the Dashboard on the rare occasions that it isn't near the top of the forum list of threads.
Thanks corporate-wage-slave and richardwft. Could it be that SEA - IAH is showing zero because there is actually not a direct flight between those 2 airports? I've just tried to book on AA website and there's a stopover so its SEA-DFW and DFW-IAH. Wondering if I'll get 40 points or 80 points if I book it.
There doesnt seem to be any availability from ORD-LHR on any of my dates. In fact no airport in the US has CW/WT+ availability to London on 10-12 June. I would need to travel back on either of those dates.

Thanks again for your input.