FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Days in Beautiful Santorini via American and Emirates First Class
Old May 17, 2018, 12:19 am
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by nolan222
Happy anniversary! Missed your reports! Looking forward to reading this one!
Thanks much nolan222.

Originally Posted by mike&co
I take it you saw the thread that someone started recently in the TR section. He / she was wondering where you were as you hadn’t posted a TR for sometime. Seriously �� thread closed by the Mod.
Back on point, Santorini what a lovely place. We’ve visited 4 times via a cruise ship and it’s simply stunning but keep your wife well away from the “Santorini step” donkeys - they stink. They are not well treated either ��
Thank you very much mike&co. I did see that "Where is SFO777?" thread but after it had been closed. Happy to be traveling again and back reporting. Santorini is a special place. No worries about the donkeys. I didn't see any in Oia or anywhere for that matter.

Originally Posted by offerendum
Indeed classic London weather
It wouldn't be London without it.

Originally Posted by CosmosHuman
That lobster looked awful.
As bad as it looked, it tasted even worse.

Originally Posted by 757
Excited to see your latest report, SFO777. Congratulations on your 20th wedding anniversary! Fantastic report as always - looking forward to seeing the rest and on your website!
Matthew (757).
Thank you Matthew. I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by brewdog11
No more Silver Oak
Why is it so hard for AA to keep a consistent Flagship F product? It's like an endless cycle where they make a strong effort to improve quality and then cut back.
We knew it was too good to last. I wouldn't be surprised if the champagne was downgraded as well before the year is out. Thanks brewdog11.