FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA code share flights in Australia?
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2018, 7:05 pm
hmun01

Hi All,

Thanks for taking the time, that's pretty much everything I needed to know! So you can't get a codeshare in Aus without a long haul associated with the booking, which explains why I can't find these codeshare flights...

So if I wanted to get BA silver again the most cost efficient way would be to do a few hops back in Europe in August. Not sure how keen the other half would be but it's not entirely out of the question, we fly into Birmingham and fly out from Warsaw so there's at least one flight needed there which we haven't booked yet, I was thinking of booking that on points but might reconsider. In 3 weeks we need to bounce between Leeds, Bristol, London and Warsaw and I'm sure if I book now-ish it would be cheaper than the train in the UK. A plan is forming! We just need to decide if the occasional trip to the airport warrants going to all the trouble.

Off the back of this, if we decided not to do it, is it possible to move points between a Qatar FF account and a BA account? In a similar way to how you can move points between Avios.com and BA? That way we still have some perks with Qatar after my BA Bronze expires, however if there isn't a way of moving these points so we can eventually pool them with the rest of my points then there is limited appeal.