FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Proactive onboard drinks top up in Club World
Old May 16, 2018, 10:42 am
Fluzz

Programs: BA Bronze
Thinking back I don't think I've had a top up, ever. This is after about 6 or 7 Club World flights. I've never been offered a chocolate either, including one mildly irritating incident on the Babybus where I was waiting in keen anticipation for a sugar fix, only for the crew member to hand the whole thing over to the guy before me and tell him to, "just keep the box sir".

On our one and only First LHR - SEA, I was in 1A and my OH in 2A. I had one drink (alcoholic or otherwise) other than the welcome glass the whole 10 hour flight, no one came near me. I was therefore completely surprised when we landed and stood up to deplane and my OH was noticeably non-sober, having been cossetted by the same crew member who had spent the time studiously pretending I didn't exist. I should have said something at the time. I would these days. I'm sure had I rung the bell there would have been no problem, but it would have been nice if someone had checked in every couple of hours or so.