FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Mena House (near pyramids), Cairo, Egypt [Master Thread]
Old May 16, 2018, 12:49 am
3544quebec

The following response to a recent review was posted on TripAdvisor.

Not sure whether the highlighted phrase foretells of another merger , a rebranding or if the Director of Marketing Communications at The Mena House moonlights at The Four Seasons Cairo and didn't know what hat he was wearing at the time

Mena H, Director of Marketing Communications at Marriott Mena House, Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 12/05/2018Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback further to your recent stay with us. I have noted your feedback regarding 139 Restaurant to you which did not meet with your expectations and also the lapse in some services and do apologise for the same. Please be assured that your feedback is well received as it is our constant endeavor to elevate our services and serve you better on your future stays with us.

Despite the above, I am glad to know that you enjoyed unique location and view.

I do hope that you will reconsider your decision and visit us again as we look forward to welcoming you back for a true Four Seasons experience.

Best regards,